Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Any Day Now!

  So today we went to the doctor and we have some good news is that I am finally making progress and I am dilated to 3! And the Doc says every thing looks good and baby is doing fine, just being a little stubborn! So we are at home just waiting it now naturally to see how I progress, which I hope goes well.  Been doing a lot of walking and stretching and whatever it takes to get things moving along faster! My parents will be here tonight Tuesday, which we are very excited about! They made it just in time!  I guess she was just waiting for grandma and grandpa to get here?! ;)  So that's what they say.  
  Hopefully by the next few days we will have a knew addition to our family, and can't wait to share with everyone her name!! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment