Friday, September 13, 2013

Patiently Waiting..

  Sept. 12th has come and gone, just like any other day with no contractions or pains.  So we wait and hopefully within a few more days we make some progress. I've been pretty comfortable for right now, who knows what the next few days will bring. We are trying to be as patient as we can, it's hard though when you have everything ready and done.  Only thing we need is that baby to fill all the clothes, put in the swing or just stare at. :) I know everyone at home is on edge including my mom! Every time she answers the phone she thinks I'm in the hospital or somethings happening! Then she likes to yell at dad and tell him to have his phone with him at all times! ha ha They will be coming here on Tues the 17th, they thought she would have been here already, but maybe they will get to be here when she is delivered? I know dads little camera finger will just be going nuts if that's the case!  Either way Jake and I are excited to see them!
 I'll keep on trying to keep everyone in the loop, thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment: