Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to the North Pole?!

  As Jake says these words to me "Welcome to the North Pole", I didn't quite know what to think? As we are driving to our knew home we pass some quite interesting things. For instance I see this Santa that is from what I later find out is the biggest Santa in the world! Plus, many candy canes all around town and I notice the street names are not like usual street names! So, I think to myself where the *#$^ am I!! Am I in candy land? I never thought this place existed much more that I would be living here! haha! But, as time goes on I have grown more to liking it here and gotten used to all the candy canes, just wish sometimes that we are closer to home. Jake has been very supportive of my many "moods" while I have been here, and he has made me open my eyes to many knew things and helped me stay strong along the way! Thank you Jake!




3 comments:

  1. So is that the Hotel we are staying in??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup your bunking with santa!! He likes the top bunk! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup your bunking with santa!! He likes the top bunk! haha

    ReplyDelete